In this post, we reveal everything you need to know about apricot agate, including its meaning, benefits, and colors. Let's get started!
Gemstones are quirky and beautiful. Many gemstones and crystals are also believed to have powerful metaphysical and healing properties.
Apricot agate is a rare and popular member of the world of gemstones, but its rare combination of colors and many benefits has made it a favorite amongst collectors. So let’s dive into the magical properties of this gemstone. In this article, we will cover the following:
- Apricot Agate Stone Meaning
- Apricot Agate Benefits
- Apricot Agate Properties
- Apricot Agate Healing Properties
- Apricot Agate Metaphysical Properties
- Apricot Agate Color
- Apricot Agate Cleansing
Apricot Agate Stone Meaning
Apricot agate stone is known for its high strength and stability. The stone is also known as pink carnelian and pink agate. Ancient civilizations used the stone to give strength to warriors. The stone was believed to provide strength to the soldiers which helped them to win battles and perform better.
The apricot agate stone is found with other deposits of agate stones. It is a rare stone and the major deposits of apricot agate are located in the country of Botswana.
The stone is also considered a protective stone. It is believed that the stone protects adults and children from various dangers. The stone may help in building strong bonds between parents and children, as it is known to protect the sanctity of paternal bonds.
Apricot Agate Benefits
The stone serves many benefits to persons of different age groups. You can wear the stone in many forms of jewelry like rings, pendants, earrings, necklaces, brooches, and bracelets.
The stone is of great help in spiritual practices. It is believed that close contact with the stone may help you experience deep meditation for longer durations.
The stone is also believed to help you in your personal and professional life. Many traits like confidence, courage, emotional security, stamina, and a better spiritual sense might be invoked in a person through the use of apricot agate stone.
Apricot Agate Properties
Apricot Agate Healing Properties
Apricot agate is known to have positive healing effects on physical health as well. It is very good for the heart, liver, mind, and lungs. It is believed to heal disorders like diabetes, high blood pressure, blood disorders, muscle spasms, hernias, and menstrual pain.
There are many claims that it can heal emotional trauma and may help in getting rid of unavoidable stress. It can help keep you sane and bring a sense of calm and peace.
It may play a big role in improving your heart's health by oxidizing your blood and maintaining your blood circulation throughout the body.
Apricot Agate Metaphysical Properties
There are several claims about the magical and powerful metaphysical properties of the apricot agate stone by people who have used it. Some of the metaphysical properties claimed include:
- The stone is believed to have positive effects on our subconscious and make us feel protected, loved, and safe from danger. Your fears and inefficiency may melt away in the presence of the apricot agate stone.
- The stone may help you acquire long-term peace and stability in your personal life.
- Apricot agate crystal may also help facilitate an optimistic mindset. The stone works on various chakras including the sacral chakra, solar plexus, and heart chakra.
- The stone may help you feel connected and loved. You may experience a feeling of belonging and start feeling happy and content about your bonds. The stone boosts relationships and bonds and helps to create tighter inner circles with good people. The stone helps us to understand the value of relations in life. It helps us possess gratitude for our people and a feeling of forgiveness for others.
- The stone is believed to open your logical and rational senses. The stone allows your brain to have a proper grasp over various things, which allows you to act more maturely. It shapes the logical faculty of the brain and improves decision-making significantly. The stone may be of great help to anyone who wants to chase his or her dreams. It makes you serious and focused on your goals and helps you to work for longer periods.
Apricot Agate Color
Apricot agate stone is one of the rarest agate stones in the world. The agate stone is available in multiple colors and alluring patterns. The apricot agate comes in either dark or light shades of pink. The pink color makes these stones beautiful and attractive. Artificial polishing has made it possible to color the stone with a polish in desired colors. Thus, you can find apricot agate in various quirky colors apart from the natural solid pink colors. Polished colors are temporary and do not have a long life.
Apricot Agate Cleansing
Apricot agate is a member of the agate stone family. Several agate stones are soft in nature. The cleansing procedure for apricot agate is simple. You can clean the gemstone by using lukewarm water and a soft cotton cloth or a brush. It is recommended to mix a soft soap in lukewarm water. Apricot agate is a soft crystal and using any type of abrasive cloth or brush can damage the stone.
Apricot agate stone is a powerful stone. The stone is used to create amazing jewelry necklaces, bracelets, and bead strings. You can also buy many artifacts made from apricot agate crystal including finished pebbles, colored and attractive rock pieces, and beads.
Along with this, you might also benefit from the healing properties of this stone. The stone is believed to aid in the healing of physical ailments and helps you connect with the spiritual elements. It may possess protective powers and protect you from several problems in your personal and professional life. Apricot agate is available at all big gemstone shops and online stores like Amazon and Etsy.